Simjunkies Forum

Full Version: [rF2] Mazda MX5 cup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: MX5_zpsvndqr9hz.png]
Starts January Friday the 13th 2017

Track list:
Palm Beach
Rouen
ST.Petersburg
Mores
Oulton park fosters
Mountain peak road

Mod:
Mazda MX5

Info:

Cup and league setup:
This cup will start 01.13.2017 and run every 2nd week until finished.
League system will be ran at LIVERACERS. If you do not have an account there, please register and enter the league. This is the ONLY way you will score points towards the season.

rF2 on STEAM:
If you have not done so, we recommend moving your rF2 install to Steam. Steam will be the ONLY supported platform for rF2 now.
Do so here https://commerce.rfactor.net/steam-transfer-form

Also, most of the track links is to steam workshop. Follow the link, and click SUBSCRIBE if you do not already have this file in your inventory.
The car can be rather unstable. Some like this feature, but some might find it offputting.

I have attached a "stable" setup for the car here. Simply upack to ..steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings
Then ingame, click garage, see setups and scroll all the way to the top of the track list where there is a "." click that and you will see this setup.
Nice!
A car I'm still toying with as a sneaky dad's toy to hide in the garden until trackday season returns.
Many thanks for the setup too.
(12-31-2016, 01:25 AM)[SJ]DRokK Wrote: [ -> ]Nice!
A car I'm still toying with as a sneaky dad's toy to hide in the garden until trackday season returns.
Many thanks for the setup too.

Thanks. I just could not get the default setup to work at all. I think many people are put off this mod because of that. But ey, I might just be shite. Anyways, tell your friends. This is fun driving.
Lee, hurry up and buy one, they are going up in value rapidly.

My employee has a mk1. Good fun, oh yeah.

I will test this mod too looks fun. Love a lively rear end.
Looking forward to this....  Excited

I nearly purchased a 55 plate RX8 last year the bigger badder big brother 155mph... but only 19mpg...  Doh

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa7-bwuz4do8x2lEpnOrq...dyeoXcTTBr]
Remember to get the mod installed and take your car for a test run at the server
http://simjunkies.liveracers.info/Live?server=Simjunkies-MX5Cup

Tell your friends.
Installed. Smile

Will run some laps later tonight.
Just tried a few, nice fun car to drive. Should be good. Smile
Did you have the roof down?
Lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5