6th LMC, 2nd & 3rd July
Anyone know what the fuel estimates are like for these cars, or is it a case of testing every one?
Team Portly Racing
   Missing Presumed Fed
I've done all of mine.  I can help you tonight.

What I do, is go offline and run ai for 50 min. with my setup, in hyperspeed.  Takes about 3 minutes.  AI uses more fuel than me, so it works.  I don't trust the 1 lap extrapolation method.

(07-01-2016, 03:41 PM)[SJ]TrickyDee Wrote:  Anyone know what the fuel estimates are like for these cars, or is it a case of testing every one?
Can't get on tonight as I'm on best behaviour so I can play out with you all from 3pm tomorrow Innocent 
Would it be possible for some one from team 1(or 2) to zip up their base setups(anything stable) and upload please?
No worries if not just makes a little easier for me as Ive had very little time in the cars apart from grid 3 and 7 Ive not done a full timed lap Monkey .
Anyway good luck for tomorrow gents. Salute

Oh and Tom I dont mind it at all, not sure about Oscar though as Aloog has a no chatter rule I think?
Will ask him tomorrow. Wink
Is this how madness feels, sitting alone in a room for hour upon hour, staring fixedly into the near distance. Listening to faceless voices in your head and even engaging them in conversation………

Well if it is, bring me the padded cell and a jacket now.

What a day/night/day. To all those who missed it, sim racing must get no better, racing lap after lap in great company with cars that are all unique, and for all there whimsy and foible are equally lovable.

Watching the bright sunlit day slowly fade from cobalt blue, through shades of pink and purple into darkness, from the first glint of starlight to a beautiful night with the indigo sky dusted (official term Lee) with the best the universe has to offer. Then watch it all happen in reverse, and all to the backing track of petrol fuelled thunder. The delights interspersed with an occasional profanity and cries of ‘what the fuck is that idiot doing???’.

The organisation was flawless, the company was without equal. To those who raced for 24 hours without break, I salute you, knowing how I felt with two and a half hours sleep, I know not how you did it.

Madness? I think not, I believe it may well be a disease, one for which I fear there is no cure.

Salute
Team Portly Racing
   Missing Presumed Fed
well ive had a nice long sleep now (around 16 hrs i think) just thought i should take a minute to say that it was an epic event held in great spirit and it was a pleasure to chat and race with you SJ chaps!!. i think i experinced all the highs and lows you can in sim racing you can in this event but overall i had a great time with some epic races and a high overal level of respect.

shout out to all the other competitors and mainly the ODS admins for a great event
thanks for letting me onboard with the team hopefully ill see you next year Salute
(07-04-2016, 01:48 PM)oscarpink Wrote:  well ive had a nice long sleep now (around 16 hrs i think) just thought i should take a minute to say that it was an epic event held in great spirit and it was a pleasure to chat and race with you SJ chaps!!. i think i experinced all the highs and lows you can in sim racing you can in this event but overall i had a great time with some epic races and a high overal level of respect.

shout out to all the other competitors and mainly the ODS admins for a great event
thanks for letting me onboard with the team hopefully ill see you next year Salute

Was great to race with you Oscar, a real gent.

Looking forward to next year already.
Team Portly Racing
   Missing Presumed Fed
more here if you missed this thread:

http://forum.simjunkies.org/showthread.php?tid=1104&pid=6247#pid6247
Nice reports!