rF2 on Steam
Hi all.

Have you updated your rF2 install to Steam lately? If not, then you should. The updates for rF2 will now only be supported via Steam for the future.
What you need to do is to fill out this form https://commerce.rfactor.net/steam-transfer-form
and your Steam key will be sent promptly to your email. Then just activate the game in Steam as you do with any key.
Download the game, which then comes with a bunch of ISI mods installed (all of them). After you download, start the game and let it synchronize all mods.

The game supports steam workshop so you can subscribe to additional mods there. Subscribe means that all updates to all mods will be installed automatically, no need for extra downloads and manual installs.
If there are mods you want that is not in the workshop, you can always install manually like you used to. 
[Image: sig_tpr_zps4746a0e0.png]
Well, won't be activating that for 221 days.......lose all remaining online time unless you've got a lifetime memebership.... No
Team Portly Racing
   Missing Presumed Fed
(08-16-2016, 04:20 PM)[SJ]TrickyDee Wrote:  Well, won't be activating that for 221 days.......lose all remaining online time unless you've got a lifetime memebership.... No

Yeah, thats true, but then again, you do not need to activate it for now anyway. Not as long as it is up to date.
Now all Steamed up.

How does one use the Steam Workshop.

Tried to join any of the servers and get a package not available message. Guess that means I need to download track and or mod from Workshop.

How do I know what mod, and how do I find then install. (subscribe?)

Salute
Team Portly Racing
   Missing Presumed Fed
OK, worked it out. Monkey
Team Portly Racing
   Missing Presumed Fed
Yes, subscribe to mods will DL and keep them auto updated via Steam. After DL you restart rF2 and it will sync and install.
Sorry I did not reply earlier, we had a power outage. I will be heading into a server near you shortly