rF2 racing??
Are there any interest for any sort of rF2 racing in here anymore?
With the game now on Steam (See here http://forum.simjunkies.org/showthread.php?tid=1130 ) it should be a lot easier to manage for all.
One off races, series, whatever. Any given day.
Let me know and I will easily set it up.
[Image: sig_tpr_zps4746a0e0.png]
I've done the jump to steam a while back. But I haven't kept abreast(fnar) of new stuff.
Any decent new tracks out. Did the enduro mod get finished? F1 1979s? Historicx?
(08-15-2016, 09:52 AM)[SJ]DRokK Wrote:  I've done the jump to steam a while back. But I haven't kept abreast(fnar) of new stuff.
Any decent new tracks out. Did the enduro mod get finished? F1 1979s? Historicx?

Enduro mod is almost finished they said. Well, for first release that is. They never lie about releases, so cannot be far off then. 
Seen one or two tasty looking items for rF2, there's a Group C mod that looks promising. Might have to do some investigating, been neglecting this one. Made the mistake of messing with Construction Sim again.....
[Image: baF5GEV.jpg]
always up for a bit RF2, need to reload RF1 & 2  Ponder  since rebuild as been all PCars and Power 'n' glory 

look forward to it.....  Excited
"The difference in winning and losing is most often ....NOT QUITTING[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDeD5fmFxFEntlSOMtuIc...W29xVkyZkA]

Defo up for some rF2. Smile
Seems there's interest in this, might have to see who wants to have a go and work out a time/day that will suit as many as possible. Smile
[Image: baF5GEV.jpg]
(08-16-2016, 01:27 PM)[SJ]PvtStash Wrote:  Seems there's interest in this, might have to see who wants to have a go and work out a time/day that will suit as many as possible. Smile

Yeah, will try to sort something definately. Will try to make some workshop items so you can just subscribe to them, that makes it easier for all.
I´m out of rF2 until 25th of august, but after that i´m game. Smile
Well, I will go offshore on friday 19th, so I will be out for 10(or so) days too, but the server is up. You need:
Track 3PA_Matsusaka_2015(Suzuka) and
Flat6 mod from Enduracers. All of these should be in steamworkshop unless you already have it subscribed.
I cannot make any workshop items myself, (Or I am not bothere as it is annoyingly painful) but the server is set so you can download mod files.