What Next ??
i do agree with hooch on this , yep these 3 tracks should be looked at ,Bannochbrae, Hockenheim Classic, Silverstone Classic ,
(02-10-2017, 06:23 PM)[SJ]olafj Wrote:  i do agree with hooch on this , yep these 3 tracks should be looked at ,Bannochbrae, Hockenheim Classic, Silverstone Classic ,
Where would one get said tracks?
(02-10-2017, 06:23 PM)[SJ]olafj Wrote:  i do agree with hooch on this , yep these 3 tracks should be looked at ,Bannochbrae, Hockenheim Classic, Silverstone Classic ,
I like the sound of them, except Hocken as its my personal nemesis and feels like pulling teeth in the stadium section. On the other hand Silverstone Classic if as I imagine is pre 75 and removes the stadium section, returns Silverstone to the track it once was then yeah mamma! But where would one get said tracks?
Are they park of some ridiculous DLC package or free addons?
If I remember correctly, they were all in the "Classic Lotus" DLC.
(02-10-2017, 07:02 PM)[SJ]DRokK Wrote:  
I like the sound of them, except Hocken as its my personal nemesis and feels like pulling teeth in the stadium section. On the other hand Silverstone Classic if as I imagine is pre 75 and removes the stadium section, returns Silverstone to the track it once was then yeah mamma! But where would one get said tracks?

if the host has the dlc you will be able to run them BUT you wont be able to do private /off line praccie   , sorta try b4 you buy
(02-13-2017, 04:31 AM)[SJ]olafj Wrote:  
(02-10-2017, 07:02 PM)[SJ]DRokK Wrote:  

if the host has the dlc you will be able to run them BUT you wont be able to do private /off line praccie   , sorta try b4 you buy
Works for me mate, thanks for the heads up! Excited
Isn't Olly just the font of wisdom? Good on ya, mate! I didn't think of that.

But Lee, for anyone who hasn't invested in the Classic Lotus DLC, I would strongly recommend it! There is even a rendition of Uncle Colin's idea of an early big-bore Can-Am sports car that sparks carnal urges just to look at, let alone drive.