rF2 STCC
hey all,
been a while since i've downloaded anything in RF2 , i've download the car file (733MB) from the link, where do I drag the cars to so I can see them on options, also I've got the first 3 tracks loaded already I'm hoping there the correct ones - again any advice post it here and i'll sort it tomorrow evening

Cheers   Salute
"The difference in winning and losing is most often ....NOT QUITTING[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDeD5fmFxFEntlSOMtuIc...W29xVkyZkA]

Smile downloading
Salute
It goes into the packages folder. If you do not know where that is, then we shall look for it. 
Check if you have it in my documents. rfactor2/packages or something like that it should say.
Then fire up the game, and click the button for content, local content and sort by installed. Choose all not installed components and install them.

I will be on TS tonight to help you if you still need it. Probably a good idea if you could install TEAMVIEWER
https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer_Setup_no.exe
so I can connect to your pc and help you that way if all goes south.
[Image: sig_tpr_zps4746a0e0.png]
(10-04-2016, 08:26 AM)[SJ]Cato Larsen Wrote:  It goes into the packages folder. If you do not know where that is, then we shall look for it. 
Check if you have it in my documents. rfactor2/packages or something like that it should say.
Then fire up the game, and click the button for content, local content and sort by installed. Choose all not installed components and install them.

I will be on TS tonight to help you if you still need it. Probably a good idea if you could install TEAMVIEWER
https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer_Setup_no.exe
so I can connect to your pc and help you that way if all goes south.

Cheers Cato 
"The difference in winning and losing is most often ....NOT QUITTING[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDeD5fmFxFEntlSOMtuIc...W29xVkyZkA]

Wont make the first one got to go to ashford tonight to survey a job, sorry Angry