The Return of Simbin?
Check this out: Surprise, SimBin is Back.
[Image: baF5GEV.jpg]
Wondering how much there is left of the talent behind from GTL to GTR2? It´s the era of Simbin we all love(d).. propably goes for most old school sim racers. Smile
Allen & Chris Speed.... making Race-sim-games... is there a pun in there?

The simbinspeedseries is about to arise... we'll see what comes out in the future.

Woof ~ Woof
Agree, the talent pool that gave us the titles we loved has long since departed and moved onto other things. The aim to go cross platform could be seen as a negative by some, agree with Steiny here also. Wait and see attitude is probably the best right now. Smile
[Image: baF5GEV.jpg]
Definitely a "wait and see" as is the rumours of "GT Legends II" in these days of sims being released half baked/unfinished/in Beta form. I got excited when I saw the news about a possible GTL sequel and then realised that most likely if there's any content after the release it'll all be DLC's and I have to accept that the once vibrant mod community is no longer encouraged and some new sims actively discourage them so the plethora of choices we have for our older sims probably won't be repeated.

It'd be nice if it were to happen though. Smile

I just find announcements like these have went from me going YAAAAY!!! Excited to now I scan it and think "meh, we'll see." Lol Reality setting in I suppose.Indifferent
I wonder if it's because of the disappointment of unfinished games, or released beta's, that we have become quite synical, bordering on the complete negative side of news....

then again, when the 8 o'clock news start, the anouncer always says: "Good Evening"  before bringing shit and disaster to your livingroom....

Woof ~ Woof
I think it´s a lot to do with constant broken promises, lack of respect for paying customers and unfinished products that gaming is badly infected these days.. Hard to stay positive when 90% of interesting games or projects with lot of potential end up being much less than originally intended, promised or possible. Sincerely this also seems to be not much more than taking a familiar name slapping it on a studio so they can use the history of the studio as a marketing thing..
Heres the stuff the guy worked on before taking the lead of the new Simbin.. so yeah. 

http://www.route1games.com/games
(10-09-2016, 09:58 AM)[SJ]Jarkko Rantajoki Wrote:  Heres the stuff the guy worked on before taking the lead of the new Simbin.. so yeah. 

http://www.route1games.com/games

Oh dear Doh
I never imagined GT LEgends II to become a boardgame?!

Woof ~ Woof