The Return of Simbin?
(10-09-2016, 08:35 AM)[SJ]Stein Wrote:  I wonder if it's because of the disappointment of unfinished games, or released beta's, that we have become quite synical, bordering on the complete negative side of news....

then again, when the 8 o'clock news start, the anouncer always says: "Good Evening"  before bringing shit and disaster to your livingroom....

Woof ~ Woof

(10-09-2016, 09:51 AM)[SJ]Jarkko Rantajoki Wrote:  I think it´s a lot to do with constant broken promises, lack of respect for paying customers and unfinished products that gaming is badly infected these days.. Hard to stay positive when 90% of interesting games or projects with lot of potential end up being much less than originally intended, promised or possible. Sincerely this also seems to be not much more than taking a familiar name slapping it on a studio so they can use the history of the studio as a marketing thing..

I think you both have it spot on. It seems our hobby has hit a point where it's gotten stuck in a mudhole and can't quite get out while spinning it's tyres trying to do so. We keep hoping each new announcement will give it a toehold yet it doesn't seem to quite "take".

I've found that out of the newer sims my "go to" is AC but even then I tend to just fire up GT Legends when I want an actual race.  Lol

....which is exactly what I am going to do now! Rotfl WHEEEEEE!!!!!!!