Any interest.
Question 
Only just started the PCARS formula rookie league, but thought I'd test the water for interest in this sim.

Mine is just sat in steam doing nothing at the moment.

Please comment, even if its to say you would rather stick with PCARS, want to see what would prove more popular.

Monkey
Team Portly Racing
   Missing Presumed Fed
I would considering joining this, it´s the last game i have properly run in a league, and it´s definitely enjoyable as a pure driving experience too so wouldn´t have to struggle with that. Smile
Hats_off
Team Portly Racing
   Missing Presumed Fed
If there's nothing else happening then yes, but i get very little "feel" for the cars and detest the paid DLC model they've adopted.
(10-18-2016, 02:56 PM)[SJ]DRokK Wrote:  If there's nothing else happening then yes, but i get very little "feel" for the cars and detest the paid DLC model they've adopted.

Indeed i won´t be getting any more DLC for the game..
(10-18-2016, 12:58 PM)[SJ]TrickyDee Wrote:  Mine is just sat in steam doing nothing at the moment.

Monkey

then fire it up, ya c*nt!   Rotfl
(10-18-2016, 02:56 PM)[SJ]DRokK Wrote:  If there's nothing else happening then yes, but i get very little "feel" for the cars and detest the paid DLC model they've adopted.

Not thinking this or nothing, just wanted to see what folk warned next.
Team Portly Racing
   Missing Presumed Fed
I don't have an issue with the DLC. Dead cheap pricewise and consistently good quality for the price. It sure beats downloading a mod and finding out it's crap like a lot of the rFactor1 stuff was. Remember the "American Muscle" one? OUCH!! I like that AC has room still for the modders and also is still updating and adding content.

Although, yeah, I tend to go back to GTL most of the time. Rotfl

I like Pcars or what I was able to play with it but it won't work with my wheel. For me it's rF2 I just can't get into. No surprise there though I suppose as I was never able to get into rF1 either. I do try rF2 time to time but it just never "takes".

That reminds me, I need to fire up some Euro Truck Sim2 again soon................. Innocent Lol Rotfl
(10-18-2016, 12:58 PM)[SJ]TrickyDee Wrote:  Only just started the PCARS formula rookie league, but thought I'd test the water for interest in this sim.

Mine is just sat in steam doing nothing at the moment.

Please comment, even if its to say you would rather stick with PCARS, want to see what would prove more popular.

Monkey
im here , and enjoy these races , hope more people join us because its actually fun and it would show Tricky that his efforts are not in vain , so what ifs its not this or that , pfffft , its about having fun and being part of the great community that is sim junkies
olly  Smile
Not fishing for compliments Olly  Lol

I'll rub something after this series, just wanted to see what was going to prove popular.

Monkey
Team Portly Racing
   Missing Presumed Fed