GTL Christmas Special @ Simracing.org.uk
Hi Guy's, has been a while since I visited, sorry 'bout that.

Geoffers said I should post here to see if there was any interest in taking part in our Christmas Special being held on 30th December.

In summary, we are running a 50 lap endurance race at Suzuka.

Perhaps you could click on this linky for fullest details. http://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=13840.msg249592#msg249592

Geoffers thought that there was enough interest we could make it into an inter league event. But I told him that I thought you guys would be far too busy playing with your new toys etc.

Anyhoo great to see your still online and lovely

Cheers

WT
If I can get the day off, count me in!  And Steiny may be interested as well, I'm sure!!

Thanks for the invite!  Excited
Thanks Tone!
It's in the agenda, hope to make it.
Happy Christmas Sim-racers.

Thought I'd give this thread a little bump.

Cheers

Tony
Guy's Please note that fuel consumption is now set to normal. Tyre wear remains at 2X.

Cheers

Tony
(12-24-2016, 12:45 PM)Wiltshire Tony Wrote:  Guy's Please note that fuel consumption is now set to normal. Tyre wear remains at 2X.

Cheers

Tony

Are the start times GMT?
(12-24-2016, 04:56 PM)[SJ]Caspar Wrote:  
(12-24-2016, 12:45 PM)Wiltshire Tony Wrote:  Guy's Please note that fuel consumption is now set to normal. Tyre wear remains at 2X.

Cheers

Tony

Are the start times GMT?
Yes, all times are GMT. (I've amended the Race Announcement to show this).
Count me in. I will make sure to get sick at work, 2 hrs early.
Ahhhh, a nice relaxing drive through the Japanese Countryside...

i'll get the stuff installed, no other promise just yet... it's work all week fer me and well... it wears me out.

Don't think i'm registered at UKGTL yet, will get it sorted asap (i guess then i can see the "See above" password... or issit just "monday" .. lol)

Woof ~ Woof
(12-25-2016, 10:40 AM)[SJ]Stein Wrote:  Ahhhh, a nice relaxing drive through the Japanese Countryside...

i'll get the stuff installed, no other promise just yet... it's work all week fer me and well... it wears me out.

Don't think i'm registered at UKGTL yet, will get it sorted asap (i guess then i can see the "See above" password... or issit just "monday" .. lol)

Woof ~ Woof
Race pass is classic (practise is ukoffprac) but you have your own server so you can use that for praccy whilst ours is down for maintenance.

Cheers
Tony