GTL Christmas Special @ Simracing.org.uk
(12-29-2016, 04:52 PM)Geoffers Wrote:  You need the unlock everything & extra money cheat HeatCAN.

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=788

Thanks!  Yeah I fingered it out.  Doh
(12-29-2016, 01:35 AM)[SJ]HeatCAN Wrote:  Thanks Tony!

Do you folks use teamspeak?  If you don't have a server up, I will have one available today, if anyone wants some praccy.

Smile
We do have teams speak but no one seems to like using it. I hate it. Our praccy server should be running.
Darn, can't connect to server in multiplayer.
I started GTL through Steam but can't get it to work.
I think I have the right lobby? 94.23.231.41
Trying to connect through IP adress, I enter new IP adress 94.23.231.41 but when I want to connect it is set back to 193.64.192.21
I'm not asked for registration number that Steam gives me.

Damn, I put the BMW skins in my ABB install and now I can't get in lobby there either!
Took them out again but no result
(12-30-2016, 09:04 AM)[SJ]Caspar Wrote:  Darn, can't connect to server in multiplayer.
I started GTL through Steam but can't get it to work.
I think I have the right lobby? 94.23.231.41
Trying to connect through IP adress, I enter new IP adress 94.23.231.41 but when I want to connect it is set back to 193.64.192.21
I'm not asked for registration number that Steam gives me.

Damn, I put the BMW skins in my ABB install and now I can't get in lobby there either!
Took them out again but no result
In your GTL main folder is there a file called LOCAL_IP_LOBBY.TXT and a .BAK file? If there is move them out and keep them somewhere safe. Now try again. You may have to re-register but try what I have said first.
We have had loads of problems with Steam GTL install users trying to do multiplayer. Nogrip have a good thread here http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184088

I'm in and out for a lot of today but I will keep checking in to answer any further questions

Good luck

Tony
Took the lobby files out. I don't have a line in hosts that talks about gtl etc.
Tried the register path as shown in Nogrip picture but it didn't work. I don't get to the last picture
(12-30-2016, 11:24 AM)[SJ]Caspar Wrote:  Took the lobby files out. I don't have a line in hosts that talks about gtl etc.
Tried the register path as shown in Nogrip picture but it didn't work. I don't get to the last picture
Last picture? In what #post at nogrip?

Also make sure that the install location is not in the Windows or Program Files folders. If it is you may get problems. Try to move it to a drive root location e.g. your C drive etc
(12-30-2016, 11:27 AM)Wiltshire Tony Wrote:  
(12-30-2016, 11:24 AM)[SJ]Caspar Wrote:  Took the lobby files out. I don't have a line in hosts that talks about gtl etc.

Also make sure that the install location is not in the Windows or Program Files folders. If it is you may get problems. Try to move it to a drive root location e.g. your C drive etc

Yes, the 4th window in the pic at Nogrip.

I have my GTL in Program files. I'll try if I have time to make a new install elsewhere.
(12-30-2016, 12:03 PM)[SJ]Caspar Wrote:  
(12-30-2016, 11:27 AM)Wiltshire Tony Wrote:  

Yes, the 4th window in the pic at Nogrip.

I have my GTL in Program files. I'll try if I have time to make a new install elsewhere.
There are several post's on the nogrip thread that show pictures. I'm guessing you mean post #1 (all post's at nogrip have a unique No.)
Not much more help I can give. Registration can be a nightmare. Some get in first time others have to try over and over but once it's done it's done.
Good luck and I have my fingers crossed.
I have to go out now but will be back online in about two hours time.
PS Heatcan has joined the server ok. Maybe he has some tips?
cheers Tony
Cas, I saw you in the correct lobby last night, when I was on the uk server.  You were running a bude race.