GTL Christmas Special @ Simracing.org.uk
(12-30-2016, 03:35 PM)[SJ]HeatCAN Wrote:  Cas, I saw you in the correct lobby last night, when I was on the uk server.  You were running a bude race.

Yes, that's the weird thing, I can't get in any lobby anymore.
Only thing I did to my ABB install is getting Tony's skins in for tonight.

I even just made a brand new GTL install. It doesn't ask for serial number and also can not connect to server.
Even the music was already turned of in loading screens, and normally that doesn't happen until you do it yourself right?
ts
(12-30-2016, 04:50 PM)[SJ]HeatCAN Wrote:  ts

I'm there
That was great!
Well, could have been....
Second on grid, best start and away!
I was in 914 and Heatcan had knowledge. Tire wear on Geoffers'2002ti was big.
I went of at T1 and Geoff got by and slowly drove away. That's OK but halfway through the first stint of 25 laps I got faster and he slowed down because of his tyres. On lap 20 or so I caught him and after a good fight I got by. I stopped with 11 seconds lead!
I got away well from the pits and was faster on the first laps but then Geoff warmed up again and then.....S&G, stupid one, exit of Spoon!
OK, chance out the window.
But I kept pushing anyway and from 35 seconds came back to 15 but then , again S&G inside Degner, really stupid.
I was lucky to stay in second place in front of coyote...
When I saw Geoffs laptimes going all the way to 2.27-2.30 I felt bad, really bad. With 1 S&G it could have still been done!
I still went from 48 to 26 seconds behind him but that was it.
Well done Geoffers!
Heatcan drove all race with a damaged car. BIG BALLS!!!!
Steiny enterd with 2 seconds to go and did very well on default setup!!!
Hats off for SJ perseverance!!

Thanks Tony! Until next time.
Hi Guy's, hope you enjoyed the race. Thank you for taking the time to participate.

Quick question tho.......can Casper and Heatcan tell me what their member names are at SROUK please?

Then I can finish the results

Cheers

Tony
(12-30-2016, 10:17 PM)Wiltshire Tony Wrote:  Hi Guy's, hope you enjoyed the race. Thank you for taking the time to participate.

Quick question tho.......can Casper and Heatcan tell me what their member names are at SROUK please?

Cheers

Tony

I did not register myself and I don't think Cas did either.  Apologies.

Thanks for the fun!
(12-30-2016, 11:34 PM)[SJ]HeatCAN Wrote:  
(12-30-2016, 10:17 PM)Wiltshire Tony Wrote:  Hi Guy's, hope you enjoyed the race. Thank you for taking the time to participate.

Cheers

Tony

I did not register myself and I don't think Cas did either.  Apologies.

Thanks for the fun!
Casper already had a registered name on our site. Just need to know what it is.
It's sei750 Tony.
Cheers.
(12-31-2016, 08:12 AM)[SJ]Caspar Wrote:  It's sei750 Tony.
Cheers.
Cheers Casper. BTW what did you do to fix that problem you had? I'd love to know as it may help others in the same situation.
(12-31-2016, 10:23 AM)Wiltshire Tony Wrote:  
(12-31-2016, 08:12 AM)[SJ]Caspar Wrote:  It's sei750 Tony.
Cheers.
Cheers Casper. BTW what did you do to fix that problem you had? I'd love to know as it may help others in the same situation.

Erm, if I remember correctly;
Create a new username/profile to register and then I could connect.
I'm sure Heatcan can be more specific.