[rF2] Mazda MX5 cup
(01-09-2017, 09:21 AM)[SJ]Bmxchamp Wrote:  Do we have the order of circuits we are racing..  Hands_up or therefore is the circuit on the server our first race on Friday...??

Tried the server last night all went well only one hiccup where it threw me back to the pits ...   Cars are twitchy but controllable ...  Smile
Did you try with Cato's setup Dave?
(01-09-2017, 04:06 PM)[SJ]DRokK Wrote:  
(01-09-2017, 09:21 AM)[SJ]Bmxchamp Wrote:  Do we have the order of circuits we are racing..  Hands_up or therefore is the circuit on the server our first race on Friday...??

Tried the server last night all went well only one hiccup where it threw me back to the pits ...   Cars are twitchy but controllable ...  Smile
Did you try with Cato's setup Dave?

hopefully tonight....
"The difference in winning and losing is most often ....NOT QUITTING[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDeD5fmFxFEntlSOMtuIc...W29xVkyZkA]

(01-08-2017, 10:40 PM)[SJ]Cato Larsen Wrote:  Yes 2000 GMT + 1. Or you can say 2100 GMT  Lol
You are welcome to join us of course. We do use TeamSpeak when racing. It is not required, but much recommended.
Why don't you just take a look here and see if it is of interest.
http://simjunkies.org/applicant-form/

Just did it, Cato.
Thanks a lot for the heads up!
set up seems very good.... nice one Cato  Salute

looking forward to this series...  Excited
"The difference in winning and losing is most often ....NOT QUITTING[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDeD5fmFxFEntlSOMtuIc...W29xVkyZkA]

It took five days to upload, but it's finally ready: a simple video of the first race.
Right now (as I put the link here), the video is being processed and shall be available in a couple of hours.
Gonna shut my computer down and let it rest for a while. :P

Enjoy!
Sweeet
[Image: sig_tpr_zps4746a0e0.png]
Nice! Everybody running out of fuel at the finish straight Rotfl

I think we may have forgotten to tell you, but at Simjunkies you are obligated to make at least 1 mistake and/or spin in a race. 
If not that, you need to have a minimum of 1 colossal fuckup pr season.  Baa Balls Monkey Get_me_coat
[Image: sig_tpr_zps4746a0e0.png]
(01-23-2017, 11:29 AM)[SJ]The Champ Wrote:  Nice! Everybody running out of fuel at the finish straight Rotfl

I think we may have forgotten to tell you, but at Simjunkies you are obligated to make at least 1 mistake and/or spin in a race. 

(01-23-2017, 11:38 AM)[SJ]Cato Larsen Wrote:  If not that, you need to have a minimum of 1 colossal fuckup pr season.  Baa Balls Monkey Get_me_coat

LOL
Nice vid thanks for taking the time to make and upload it. Salute
My colossal fuck up was not practising enough.
But it was redeemed by adding enough fuel to complete the race Lol