[rF2] Oval racing
Ok, in fear of stereotyping all Americans here, do you want me to setup and Oval server for ya'll? 
I find the cars in rF2 to be rather good, be it Indy of stock cars. 

Let me know. I can put it up as soon as you want it.
[Image: sig_tpr_zps4746a0e0.png]
How about a series after the one we are doing. Only done ovals once, and found it a lot more fun than I thought I would.

Sent from mTalk
Team Portly Racing
   Missing Presumed Fed
(01-20-2017, 09:05 AM)[SJ]TrickyDee Wrote:  How about a series after the one we are doing. Only done ovals once, and found it a lot more fun than I thought I would.

Sent from mTalk

Already planned a series after this one, but I could throw in a one off to see how if would feel. Who knows, maybe one after the one after this Smile

Sent from mTalk
Team Portly Racing
   Missing Presumed Fed
Sure thang, y'all set em up! Hick
Rg, will do. Yehaaaw ya'll
Stockcars on Indianapolis is up. 
Hopefully the Oval rules apply to the server.
I've only done ovals in an old arcadeish game called "Project Torque" and I loved it. I never really loocked for an oval championship to race in, but I've being interested in participating in one with cars that are both slow (for oval standards), that generate huuuge draft effects and allow very few setup options (I guess I just described oval bus racing). Add a race format that forces fuel strategy and I believe we can have some nice, door-to-door-and-bump-draft friendly chess-sim-racing thing.
(01-23-2017, 06:50 PM)oclynx Wrote:  I've only done ovals in an old arcadeish game called "Project Torque" and I loved it. I never really loocked for an oval championship to race in, but I've being interested in participating in one with cars that are both slow (for oval standards), that generate huuuge draft effects and allow very few setup options (I guess I just described oval bus racing). Add a race format that forces fuel strategy and I believe we can have some nice, door-to-door-and-bump-draft friendly chess-sim-racing thing.

Ive done very litte oval racing too, never thought i'd like it but i did.
I agree that with the right track/car combo and "maybe" locked setups?
It could be a lot of fun. Especially with two car teams bumpdafting ;)
(01-24-2017, 12:02 AM)[SJ]DRokK Wrote:  
(01-23-2017, 06:50 PM)oclynx Wrote:  I've only done ovals in an old arcadeish game called "Project Torque" and I loved it. I never really loocked for an oval championship to race in, but I've being interested in participating in one with cars that are both slow (for oval standards), that generate huuuge draft effects and allow very few setup options (I guess I just described oval bus racing). Add a race format that forces fuel strategy and I believe we can have some nice, door-to-door-and-bump-draft friendly chess-sim-racing thing.

Ive done very litte oval racing too, never thought i'd like it but i did.
I agree that with the right track/car combo and "maybe" locked setups?
It could be a lot of fun. Especially with two car teams bumpdafting ;)

Yeah I don't know enough about Ovals to set up a season properly, we need "The american" for that.
But a "one off" race for fun after the season should be fun. Then we go from there. 
Next rF2 season is almost sort of "set on paper", so lets just see.