[rF2] Oval racing
Can we have a practice server up for oval fun runs please?Goodtogo
(01-31-2017, 02:21 PM)[SJ]DRokK Wrote:  Can we have a practice server up for oval fun runs please?Goodtogo
Need to learn the track Lee ? Left turn ahead.

Sent from mTalk
[Image: sig_tpr_zps4746a0e0.png]
          Missing Presumed Fed
Lol
(01-31-2017, 02:31 PM)[SJ]TrickyDee Wrote:  
(01-31-2017, 02:21 PM)[SJ]DRokK Wrote:  Can we have a practice server up for oval fun runs please?Goodtogo

Sent from mTalk
No just want to get some rubber down Innocent
(01-31-2017, 03:03 PM)[SJ]DRokK Wrote:  Lol
(01-31-2017, 02:31 PM)[SJ]TrickyDee Wrote:  

Sent from mTalk
No just want to get some rubber down Innocent

Yes. In like 30 mins to an hour. Will set it up between toilet "runs". Pun surely intended.
Server is up n running
Harumph  ... i'm working unfortunately so no go for me ... stock check, boooooo  Roll_eyes

however do enjoy, i have to admit that this is probably the most intense racing i have ever had @ SJ when i ran some rounds with our friends from across the pond ...... Fantastic  Excited

oh and be aware .... doing the Daytona 500 i lost a whole lot of fluids so, do be well stocked up on the beverages ToastToast
Let Fear Be Far From All
 Mac An Aba . Child Of The Abbot
(02-01-2017, 03:59 PM)[SJ]MBMAC Wrote:  Harumph  ... i'm working unfortunately so no go for me ... stock check, boooooo  Roll_eyes

however do enjoy, i have to admit that this is probably the most intense racing i have ever had @ SJ when i ran some rounds with our friends from across the pond ...... Fantastic  Excited

oh and be aware .... doing the Daytona 500 i lost a whole lot of fluids so, do be well stocked up on the beverages ToastToast

You working nights, was that it?
Shame, was great to have you in for Mazda race. 
Yeah, it is intense and just different, but great fun with ovals.
Yea nightshift, hence my lack of participation here @ SJ .... all i want to do is sleep. it is actually killing me ... i can feel it  Jaw_drop

I am looking to move back to day shift job as soon as possible, get my body back to normal ..... it's programmed to work 8am-5pm not 8pm-7am.  Doh

Anyway guys .... Enjoy  Smile
Let Fear Be Far From All
 Mac An Aba . Child Of The Abbot
Yeah, I can see that one. Nightshift is a killer. Hope you get it sorted for you.