Codemasters DiRT 4 Announced
Exclamation 
Codemasters have announced the successor to their DiRT Rally title as DiRT 4 will be the next rally game in line from the British developer.

While DiRT Rally was all focused on classical stage rallying as seen in the World Rally Championship (and subsequent addition of rally cross), DiRT 4 will bring back other forms of off-road racing into the mix that were already part of the first three DiRT titles.
The standout feature of the new title will be what Codemasters calls “Your Stage”, a stage creation tool that will create an infinite numbers of new rally stages based on the players’ parameters.
More details on this unique feature will be revealed closer to the release as DiRT 4 will be coming to the PC, Playstation 4 & Xbox One in June 2017.

( Credit VirtualR )

Plenty more information and screens etc over @ VirtualR.net.
[Image: baF5GEV.jpg]
If it's not too fragmented by way of content and it's like Dirt Rally but more, this is going to be awesome  Excited
(01-31-2017, 01:53 PM)[SJ]Marc Loukas Wrote:  If it's not too fragmented by way of content and it's like Dirt Rally but more, this is going to be awesome  Excited

There is a hope of being able to host a set of Rally X events. With actual players being set to the server and racing in heats. But,,,, yeah, doubt it. Hoping still.
[Image: sig_tpr_zps4746a0e0.png]
I still need more time with DIRT. Rotfl

Love it although for some reason I have to re-assign buttons, pedals and shifting everytime I play it so get tired of doing so and stop playing for a while. Maybe 4 will fix this? Lol
(02-03-2017, 01:34 AM)LowerLevel Wrote:  I still need more time with DIRT.  Rotfl

Love it although for some reason I have to re-assign buttons, pedals and shifting everytime I play it so get tired of doing so and stop playing for a while. Maybe 4 will fix this?  Lol

Good price on pre order
https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/1893-buy-key-steam-dirt-4/
(04-14-2017, 03:41 AM)boris Wrote:  
(02-03-2017, 01:34 AM)LowerLevel Wrote:  I still need more time with DIRT.  Rotfl

Love it although for some reason I have to re-assign buttons, pedals and shifting everytime I play it so get tired of doing so and stop playing for a while. Maybe 4 will fix this?  Lol

Good price on pre order
https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/1893-buy-key-steam-dirt-4/

Thanks for the tip boris. I know its not pre-order any more but they still have it in stock at that price and its still valid (all successfully activated on steam). Couldn't resist at that.