Race 3 at Neva Ring

Track opens: 2100 GMT
Official Practice starts: 2115 GMT
Server password = League Password

Track list:

Mod:

Info:

Cup and league setup:
This cup will start 01.13.2017 and run every 2nd week until finished.
League system will be ran at LIVERACERS. If you do not have an account there, please register and enter the league. This is the ONLY way you will score points towards the season.

rF2 on STEAM:
If you have not done so, we recommend moving your rF2 install to Steam. Steam will be the ONLY supported platform for rF2 now.

Also, most of the track links is to steam workshop. Follow the link, and click SUBSCRIBE if you do not already have this file in your inventory.
[Image: sig_tpr_zps4746a0e0.png]
What date will this one be one?
(02-05-2017, 11:29 PM)[SJ]Dunki2001 Wrote:  What date will this one be one?
Friday 10th of Flange Balls
Doh

will this be open or league pw

Roll_eyes  only asking as practice server is open

and take the piss...

Harumph
I don't know, maybe best for you to learn both passwords by heart..... Lol
when i say open i mean no pw. Doh dig as bigger hole, in know, Harumph Get_me_coat
Server will be open (not passworded) up until the track opens on race day. 
After that it will be passworded as per http://forum.simjunkies.org/showthread.php?tid=17

Sorted. Go plumb some pipes....  Lol
Family is leaving on a weekend trip and I am home alone with my youngest daughter, so depends if I am able to race the whole race, some of it or nothing at all.
But I will set everything up in a proper manner. Hoping for the best, but you never know.
All will be sorted anyway. Salute
(02-09-2017, 07:00 AM)[SJ]Cato Larsen Wrote:  Family is leaving on a weekend trip and I am home alone with my youngest daughter, so depends if I am able to race the whole race, some of it or nothing at all.
But I will set everything up in a proper manner. Hoping for the best, but you never know.
All will be sorted anyway. Salute
Yeah, I will be out of tonights race. Sorry. Just me and the little one at home. So gotta take priorities.

I will set it up as best I can though, so should be ready for you Smile