Ground control to major Tom
(01-22-2016, 04:37 PM)[SJ]Dunki2001 Wrote:  Thrust down to land if you facing the correct way and docks automaticallyand turns ship off. 

So you must be viewing you ships arse on the cross hair landing graphic if not you are facing wrong way.

Will be on Later with Ollie as he has account now too. Will be on open play prob. 

@ tricky I have accepted the request
Ships arse on the crosshair? So i have to reverse onto the pad like a space x rocket?
I've been trying to land belly down like the millennium falcon would. Doh
(01-26-2016, 09:09 AM)[SJ]DRokK Wrote:  
(01-22-2016, 04:37 PM)[SJ]Dunki2001 Wrote:  Thrust down to land if you facing the correct way and docks automaticallyand turns ship off. 

So you must be viewing you ships arse on the cross hair landing graphic if not you are facing wrong way.

Will be on Later with Ollie as he has account now too. Will be on open play prob. 

@ tricky I have accepted the request
Ships arse on the crosshair? So i have to reverse onto the pad like a space x rocket?
I've been trying to land belly down like the millennium falcon would. Doh

You are right Lee, what Dunki means is the graphic of the ship on the scanner thing should be facing away from you, i.e facing forward. If it is facing you then you are 180 degrees out of alignment on the pad. if you land centre, and nothing happens spin ship and when aligned you will land.

Had same problem to begin.

But you do land belly down.  Salute
Team Portly Racing
   Missing Presumed Fed
Blast shield is always the back of the pad. Hit the right spot and the chevrons show up on the radar with the right direction if still lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know my bad description and lee just could not help his self... Lol
Yey! Managed a successful dock and a bit of ropey navigation to the next system.
Nearly planted myself in a rather large star in the process! Underpressure
I think I could be ready to try for real next time. Cheers buds Salute
2am then was it? 

Get a shout up next time your on dudes
One thing I have noticed, is the ridiculously high GPU usage in station.

Don't park in there and pop to the shops for beer. Bang

Seems to have been reported as a bug, but been unfixed for a long time as far as I can tell.
Team Portly Racing
   Missing Presumed Fed
Get yer arses on comms when yer playing, so others know you are out there and can join in the furball      fun!   It's a multiplayer game, and you can form wings, to help and protect eachother.

also... if yer landing icons donot show up.... put yer gear down?

Woof ~ Woof