PCARS 2
PCARS 2 up for pre-order.

New trailer released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tDTye5nwCs

Smile
Team Portly Racing
   Missing Presumed Fed
so, has anybody plunged in? If so wos it like!?

Smile
Be on my birthday list I think.

Bit of gravel racing, could be fun. Smile
Team Portly Racing
   Missing Presumed Fed
Yeah sounds good. Maybe a rallycross league.. 
ok here goes , having purchased pcars2 , i thought id do an intiial review . ok its a bloody big download but its an option . setting everything up was straight forward
, the only problem,be it a minor one , was navigating the new landscape , other than that easy , setting up the ffb was so easy compared to pc1 , the default settings seem to work
rather nicely . i think this is what pc1 should have been , if you are on the fence about getting it , do it   Smile .as far as grapics card load goes its about the same even though it does look better , the car physics you ask ? lol , i think its a lot better but thats my opinion , as far as comparing to the other games the only thing i will say is , its up there among the better ones .
so stop sittin on the fence because the only thing you'll get there is splinters in yer arse ,   Smile    lol
olly
(09-23-2017, 09:43 PM)[SJ]olafj Wrote:  ok here goes , having purchased pcars2 , i thought id do an intiial review . ok its a bloody big download but its an option . setting everything up was straight forward
, the only problem,be it a minor one , was navigating the new landscape , other than that easy , setting up the ffb was so easy compared to pc1 , the default settings seem to work
rather nicely . i think this is what pc1 should have been , if you are on the fence about getting it , do it   Smile .as far as grapics card load goes its about the same even though it does look better , the car physics you ask ? lol , i think its a lot better but thats my opinion , as far as comparing to the other games the only thing i will say is , its up there among the better ones .
so stop sittin on the fence because the only thing you'll get there is splinters in yer arse ,   Smile    lol
olly
I'll be in Olly, but a month to birthday, and got to let the kids get me something.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk
Team Portly Racing
   Missing Presumed Fed