Assetto Corsa Dream Pack
Hello boys and girls,

the Assetto Corsa Dream Pack pre-order just went live with a 33% discount!

It includes a laserscanned version of the Nordschleife!!!!  and a bunch of cars...     but the Nordschleife!!!!!!!  Excited Excited Excited    

Available March 11, that's next wednesday!   (my heals are healed by then, i hope!)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/347990/
Roll_eyes   I think a bit of wee just came out Excited

Woof ~ Woof
(03-04-2015, 07:58 PM)[SJ]Stein Wrote:  Hello boys and girls,

the Assetto Corsa Dream Pack pre-order just went live with a 33% discount!

It includes a laserscanned version of the Nordschleife!!!!  and a bunch of cars...     but the Nordschleife!!!!!!!  Excited Excited Excited    

Available March 11, that's next wednesday!   (my heals are healed by then, i hope!)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/347990/
Roll_eyes   I think a bit of wee just came out Excited

Woof ~ Woof

I think the laser scanned nords alone is easily worth it. Only couple cars interest me, but this is a must buy without any doubt. Smile
So, THAT's why I was a buck short on me credit card to get a DVD drive. It was FATE!! Off to order this NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Excited  Rotfl
I was planning on holding off for a bit to make sure I have money for a new wheel (I still will, it was just this extended safety net)... Well that thought didn't last long. I've pre-ordered it pretty much as soon as it became available. Honestly compared to the competition, for what you get it's easily worth it! I'd like to point out that for the laserscanned track alone in iRacing you'll pay at least $15 when it comes available, let alone also getting 10 cars, of which multiple being iconic! Can't wait to finally give this a proper go and see how Nordschleife actually feels like!

I can definitely see hours getting lost on just lapping this monster of a track with the F1 GTR alone! All I can hope for now is that AI and netcode get massively improved alongside getting the league features in.
It looks like a great addition.
Will get it eventually. I just............
I just hope they get the game more up to speed as well.
It will get there eventually, and then it might be easier to run in communities as well. Some changes to the server banning and such.
[Image: sig_tpr_zps4746a0e0.png]
I just hope I can stay awake enough to do full laps!! AHAHAHAA!!! Rotfl

So, next week eh? So just enough time to tease me with a few laps before I get my surgery, then a month of dreaming and remembering and then.......... Excited
1 pm here. Dream pack just started downloading. There's my afternoon gone............. Wink Lol Excited
Excited  oh eh ... downloading at the moment, i do hope this dream pack is worth the fortune(£7.99) i paid for it  Roll_eyes .....  Lol
Let Fear Be Far From All
 Mac An Aba . Child Of The Abbot
(03-11-2015, 05:21 PM)[SJ]MBMAC Wrote:  Excited  oh eh ... downloading at the moment, i do hope this dream pack is worth the fortune(£7.99) i paid for it  Roll_eyes .....  Lol
20 mins and counting Jaw_drop
65%   OOOOOOH!!!! Better go get a coffee........Heeeeeee.......... Excited Excited Excited Excited