Assetto Corsa Dream Pack
uff now my game just freezies at populating car lists. it's also an update from ver 1.0.5b to ver 1.1. i'll restart PC and see what happens .... bugger  Harumph
Let Fear Be Far From All
 Mac An Aba . Child Of The Abbot
Mine crashed first time in, but workin now. Hope yer fix it pal
Well i got it working ... to do with mods installed. couldn't remember what mods i had in it so a full re-install and it's all sorted  Big_grin
Let Fear Be Far From All
 Mac An Aba . Child Of The Abbot
Need to test it, were the patches nice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ooh, oh my sweet Jesus. It's the same track we all know............................................. but not. Excited.. You definitely need some Big_balls to drive this one. This is LOADS of fun.
I just did 2 laps of the Nordschleife to set up the ffb clipping in the GTR GT3. First time driving it. I quite love her, flappy paddles and all! Tool says set at 76% so time to try her that way. I am quite loving AC. 
Dream pack 3 is out, some tasty new cars to play with and another laser scanned track.
[Image: baF5GEV.jpg]
Kunos Simulazioni has unveiled the second free bonus pack for their Assetto Corsa title.

Coming to Assetto Corsa’s PC version alongside the 1.5 update on March 31, the Bonus Pack 2 will add the Corvette C7 Stingray and the Ford Mustang to the title. Furthermore, the pack will also introduce the “Death Valley” desert track, coming in three configurations.
To round it all out, the free pack will also add the nimble little Fiat Abarth 595 that can be seen duking it out with its modern counter-parts in the trailer video below.
The two new cars will also be coming to the title’s upcoming console version as the Corvette & Ford are part of a pre-order bonus pack.

( Via VirtualR )

FREE BONUS PACK
Schweeeeeeeet!   2 of my favorite cars!     okay, maybe all three then! Lol 

Woof ~  Woof
Quoted from VirtualR.net:

Kunos Simulazioni has revealed details on Assetto Corsa’s first Porsche-themed DLC pack that will be available later this month.

The first pack will be one of three Porsche DLC offerings, each coming with 7 cars. The pack includes a healthy mix of both current and historic street & racing machinery, ranging from the legendary Porsche 917/30 to the modern-day 918 Spyder.
Porsche Pack Vol 1 Car List
  • 911 Carrera S
  • 935 Moby Dick
  • 918 Spyder
  • Cayman GT4 Clubsport
  • 718 Cayman S
  • 917/30
  • 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 1974
The pack will be available starting October 25, selling for 6,99€. Alternatively, players will have the option to buy a season pass for 15€ that will include all three packs, resulting in a 27% reduction.
The PC version of the pack will be available first as the console versions have to complete the usual approval process, causing them to be released slightly after.

Yes please, here's my money....take it....now. Smile