So. What car did you choose for the first drive on the new Nordschleife?
(03-12-2015, 08:43 AM)[SJ]Stein Wrote:  behind the scenes we're working on a little something. Fingers_crossedGroucho

Yes, that's true. Be ready for a serious challenge guys.
[Image: sig_tpr_zps4746a0e0.png]
I think i´m gonna just go with the Alfa GTA and just cruise for the first lap, admiring details and such.. Finally have time to do it now, gonna be good. Smile
 I've also been doing this as I posted at NoGrip:
Dentykaffalatta;1851877 Wrote:I'm also trying many cars now as I deleted my profile and started over and doing the career again. To tune the ffb with the clipping tool I always used snoopy's Nords and now doing it over with this one. My usual way is two laps of the Nordshleife and set accordingly. I have to do it all over again anyways as before I always kept my setups in the Vallelunga-Club folder and it seems to be gone since the update. So in Spa now. heehee.

And so now, I get to try all the career cars again on this track. YAY!!
(03-12-2015, 09:08 AM)[SJ]Cato Larsen Wrote:  
(03-12-2015, 08:43 AM)[SJ]Stein Wrote:  behind the scenes we're working on a little something. Fingers_crossedGroucho

Yes, that's true. Be ready for a serious challenge guys.

Hmm, sounds interesting Smile
The Cobra Toker
Alfa GTA for me. C'mon Lee, it isn't that bad Lol
I quite like the GTA. I find it a great momentum car. And I LOVE how it sputters and lopes at idle.
(03-18-2015, 01:37 PM)[SJ]Rivet Wrote:  Alfa GTA for me. C'mon Lee, it isn't that bad Lol
Compared to the P&G3 GTA's  its a crap dinky toy Harumph

Wink
(03-18-2015, 04:58 PM)[SJ]DRokK Wrote:  Compared to the P&G3 GTA's  its a crap dinky toy Harumph

Wink

Rotfl  Does anyone apart from us remember Dinky toys? - worth a fortune now in good nick. Anyway, I quite like the GTA's drifty nature. They were never designed to handle like a McLarenF1 Lol Hmm, I'll have to refresh my memory on the P&G3 handling - must be over a year since I fired that up. Smile
The Gta felt a bit slouchy, but for the rest it handled pretty well... except maybe for some curbwork... it just doesn't like that.   Also had it standing on 3 wheels through a couple of corners.

[Image: Grotefoto-PV6IWYVA.jpg]

and ofcourse, the lotus aint all bad:

[Image: Grotefoto-SPKMMX47.jpg]