So. What car did you choose for the first drive on the new Nordschleife?
Slouchy is one way of putting it but the car is evolved from the 1962 Giulia Coupé albeit very much modified - anyway how in God's name did you manage to make it do that? Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl  Er, the black rubber bits are supposed to be on the black tarmac bit Lol 

You did it again with the lotus didn't you? I repeat: the black rubber bits are supposed to be on the black tarmac bit Lol It is a great car to drive though.
Think i even managed to get the GTA on one wheel at one point.. but didn't save the replay...

whaddayamean theyre supposed to stick to the tarmac?!    Riding the curbs, man... ofcourse i wouldn't do that if i had a 3-d racing setup...

Woof ~ Woof
The GTA is a lot of fun around Magione especially imho Smile , it's a great little car just you can't expect it to be like a semi-modern touring car Lol 

In any case, I'm really liking the feeling of the F1 GTR still, such quick, and well balanced machine! The 235i is still an absolute blast around the ring and... well the GT-R is probably the meanest looking and the most alive of the GT3 cars thus far. That's just my opinion of course, but these cars, along with the insanity of the Sauber and the classic screaming intake sound of the 190E in the replays just sums up over half the cars in this pack, although arguably the better half of them. Anyway, here is a screenshot of the Nissan, that wing is about the size of an entire Smart styled car it feels like Lol [Image: TqTulDe.jpg]
(03-19-2015, 06:45 PM)[SJ]Stein Wrote:  Riding the curbs, man... ofcourse i wouldn't do that if i had a 3-d racing setup...

Woof ~ Woof

Well some of the curbs anyway. Others have a nasty bite Wink