SJ VHR 2015 Season
 You making the switch Tyler?
Haven't tried the mod yet so no
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Iwata-san
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately my Softball Practice needed to be moved to Saturdays. Guess what time of day.

I won't be available to participate in the season races until Softball is over. I committed to the Softball Team before I decided to run this season so I have to honor that commitment. 

Now, I will be online Saturdays for as long as possible before the race starts, I do not have too far to drive for ball practice. I will still be maintaining the points and putting up announcements and servers. Any issues that need to be dealt with during the race can be fielded by our Senior Members such as MrDee, Rocky, Hooch, etc...

For precaution, please keep your results for each race, Qualify and Race. I will grab them off the server after ball practice but just in case there is an issue and they are not available, I may need a copy from one of you.

Any questions, issues, suggestions with the current league setup can be made in this thread or to me in PM. Example, Race Start Times, Damage Level, etc.

Thank you for your understanding Gentlemen and I hope to be on track racing in a race ASAP.

JB
Toker
(03-09-2015, 03:11 AM)[SJ]Fitch Wrote:   You making the switch Tyler?

Switch was made last race ;)
(03-27-2015, 05:40 PM)[SJ]JuneBug Wrote:  Hi Guys,

Unfortunately my Softball Practice needed to be moved to Saturdays. Guess what time of day.

I won't be available to participate in the season races until Softball is over. I committed to the Softball Team before I decided to run this season so I have to honor that commitment. 

Now, I will be online Saturdays for as long as possible before the race starts, I do not have too far to drive for ball practice. I will still be maintaining the points and putting up announcements and servers. Any issues that need to be dealt with during the race can be fielded by our Senior Members such as MrDee, Rocky, Hooch, etc...

For precaution, please keep your results for each race, Qualify and Race. I will grab them off the server after ball practice but just in case there is an issue and they are not available, I may need a copy from one of you.

Any questions, issues, suggestions with the current league setup can be made in this thread or to me in PM. Example, Race Start Times, Damage Level, etc.

Thank you for your understanding Gentlemen and I hope to be on track racing in a race ASAP.

JB
Toker

Doh  Real Life comes 1st laddie ... we all know that, gutted you wont be racing though. Enjoy the Softball  Salute
Let Fear Be Far From All
 Mac An Aba . Child Of The Abbot
Hi guys!
I am new to this forum and I would like to know how to register to this league and what is the Server's IP.
It would be nice to know all the scheduled races and the cars available!
Thank you very much!
Hi Adam, unfortunately this series is no longer running due to lack of participation.

There is other racing here at SJ that may peak your interest.

Enjoy your stay Salute