Powerplay choice?
#1
I thought i'd start a spot for us to discuss who (if anyone) to pledge to. I have said on TS that there are 2 things that will sway my decision. Possibility of tobacco sales in Ongkampan and what weapon bonuses we get for joining.

Zach Hudson is growing in power and systems very rapidly. I don't know if we should side with him and based upon Archon Delaine's latest attempt to take 2 systems, it is possible to defeat a expansion attempt.

I am still doing research and am in no hurry to join anyone.
Reply
#2
(06-14-2015, 09:19 PM)[SJ]Forsythe Wrote:  I thought i'd start a spot for us to discuss who (if anyone) to pledge to. I have said on TS that there are 2 things that will sway my decision. Possibility of tobacco sales in Ongkampan and what weapon bonuses we get for joining.

Zach Hudson is growing in power and systems very rapidly. I don't know if we should side with him and based upon Archon Delaine's latest attempt to take 2 systems, it is possible to defeat a expansion attempt.

I am still doing research and am in no hurry to join anyone.

I have nothing against going rouge here.
I tried a bit during the beta, but saw no real advantages anywhere. That does not mean they are not there. I am not that well traveled in the game, but I feel that bounty hunter is more my calling, and I need not be pledged to anyone for that. Might change in the future.
 
[Image: sig_tpr_zps4746a0e0.png]
Reply
#3
I have no intention of joining anyone until it encroaches on our territory. So far(last I checked) we are still "outside the bubble" When "The Show" comes to town then I may suck it up and pledge.

But yeah I sure would like Tobacco back in Ongkampan...
Reply
#4
Well one of our lady boy trade stops is now being threatened.
Arissa Duval and Ed Mahon are fighting over 72 Oftenitchy and Ongy. Her credo is to outlaw Imp slaves so that would change our runs to Farah Fawcett and maybe Iggy too.

I am not convinced we have to pledge to Ed and help him gain control of Hong-kampen, or just work for the Feds to drive both of them out.

Thoughts?
Reply
#5
Lol.. you and your slavetrade!   I'd drive the both of 'm out!


Woof ~ Woof
Reply
#6
Dammit that was exactly what I was afraid of...
Reply
#7
Well I hopped on and had a run around in Open doing the loop. Was still pretty quiet. That said you're right someone is trying to push Alliance into our little corner of space. I really don't think it will succeed. I just don't think there are enough people pledged to Mahon to really make it happen. I suspect it's a one man show just using out little corner to collect his Merits in safety. I guess we wait until Thursday and see how things shake up
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)