rF2 Seat eurocup series S2 R3
[Image: Seat_Euro_Cup_S2.png]

Its not Road Atalanta, but Atlanta Park (default ISI track)

Practice 2100 BST 30 minutes

Qualifying 2130 BST Superpole

Race 1 2200 BST 15 minutes

Qualifying 2 2220 BST Superpole

Race 2 Directly after qualy 2

Server password for race if set: sjseat
You will have to practice offline, Cato will be back Friday and will set the server and "surprise" weather package then Lol
Get a bit of practice in then, can't be losing to BMX again. Harumph
Team Portly Racing
   Missing Presumed Fed
music to my ears..... Rotfl
"The difference in winning and losing is most often ....NOT QUITTING[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDeD5fmFxFEntlSOMtuIc...W29xVkyZkA]

Don't expect to make it to this one. Going to my brother to fix the buttonplate Friday night.  Balls
Right. so.

Tom out. GBH is out, Dunki is very far out. Lee is out. I am to damn tired to do racing after that ride I had today.

Now, I can set this one up if you all want to, but I see a postpone coming up here.
[Image: sig_tpr_zps4746a0e0.png]
That is pretty much 3 quarters of the field out. Postponement is the best call, but would be nice to have the server up and running tonight. Looks like I may be able to join after all, so I'm up to coach some of you around to the 1.22s  Innocent
I agree a postponement ...till a full compliment of drivers are available... could be a blessing in disguise I tired and managed to pull a back shoulder muscle earlier this afternoon unloading my car ... but I if the severs up I'll have a few must practice laps ...and I'll drink a beer in honour of the unattendees LOL  Salute....
"The difference in winning and losing is most often ....NOT QUITTING[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDeD5fmFxFEntlSOMtuIc...W29xVkyZkA]

Due to the issue with the reflections in the Seat that ruins the experience we will be switching to CLIO for the reminding of the series.
[Image: sig_tpr_zps4746a0e0.png]